Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

fannie schiavoni SS11 lookbook

Fresh from SS11 fashion week, oh so talented Fannie Schiavoni's new lookbook,
 here are few images I styled with creative director Elle Korhaliller and Photographer Nicole Maria Winkler..


i sourced a variety of clothes but used a friend of mine Aaron Tubb latest tie dye collection too which really made the shoot amazing.


Fannie based her collection on inspiration she felt from Swedish Crystals that grow like metal, they are so beautiful and unique!


This is my favorite collection of hers to date, that slight add of colour has me weak at the knees and hoping to get my hands on one of the amazing pendent necklaces!



let me know what you think to the advertorial.....













No comments:

Post a Comment