Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

ELLEuk.com London Fashion week what i got up too..

I know i am still neglecting the blog but I am always working at ELLE on their website so
heres a little piece i have been working on over fashion week to combined the two :) ...


Last monday I got to work on a small film for ELLE tv, covering London fashion week, where me and my fellow amazing northern camera man went show hoping to catch all the best dressed ladies at fashion week and ask them what they where wearing, I even got chance to speak with olivia Palermo! outside of the Erdem show, who surprised me by been the sweetest and friendliest chat all day!

Heres the video, stupidly I wore my mustard yellow mac that day, so im affraid it is a case of wheres wolly in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment