Search This Blog

Sunday, 4 July 2010

NAAG MAG



Had a very exciting busy week.


Shot a beautiful shoot with Nicole Maria Winkler for Aggy Deans new online magazine NAAG:


http://naag.com/


The Styling concept behind it was 70s French model Jane Birkin.






With NAAG being an American NY magazine i couldn't resist using 
all British Designers, excitingly got to shoot one of my favorite A/W 10
pieces from Christopher Kane yet still promoted new British Designers,
Two of my Favorite LCF Graduates.


Holly Woods





& Flett Bertram




When Speaking to Flett she told me that she had made every tassel used in her collection from scratch, as you can imagine my face dropped, such a beautiful collection!


Keep an eye out for next months issue of NAAG!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Great blog! I really enjoy it.

    Please have a look at my page too, if you like it, I hope you will follow it ;-)

    Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway to my followers very soon.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete